MORA Update 6/1/2020
If you were not able to be on today’s 10am call, please reach out to me for a link to the recording. Thank you to Jessica G for recording and thank you to Case Management for the template that we’ll be using to reach out to staff, 1 on 1.
Also, your physical and mental health is paramount to us. If you need anything, please call me – 952 401 4847. And … don’t be shy to take time for yourself…..Please use this resource and sign up….
Reserve an overnight getaway, generously donated by the Mount Olivet Retreat Center
Don’t forget, if you would like to reserve 24 hours of serenity amidst 150 acres of nature, email Alexis Seiler, AISeiler@mtolivet-mora.org, by Monday, June 1 at 3pm. If more than 36 employees express interest, we will have a simple drawing for each date.
- Specify preferred date Thursday, June 11 or Thursday, June 25 or either date.
2. One or two people in reservation, grown-ups only.
- Full names and contact information.
DETAILS: The Mount Olivet Retreat Center is in Farmington just south of the metro, 5 miles of grass & woodchip walking trails, picnic tables and a 10-minute drive from available take-out restaurants. Many retreat center amenities including the pool are closed due to COVID-19 but the Chapel building will be open. www.mtolivetretreat.org/
- (Check-in: 2pm Thursday; Check-out: 2pm Friday.)
- Hotel-style rooms have private bathrooms. Wi-Fi; lockbox check-in and a caretaker on site.
No fridges, coffee pots, T.V. and no pets.
- Limited space and people to preserve safe social distancing.