Join our team at Mount Olivet Rolling Acres and make a difference in the lives of individuals you support. We are proud of our dedicated staff and consider them our greatest resource for supporting the people we serve.
Effective 10pm 2/8/2020, MORA’s starting wage for Direct Support Professionals (DSPs), Adult Day Services (ADS), and Summer Camp Positions is $14/hour. Overnight sleep DSPs start at $11/hour and Junior DSPs start at $12.75/hour. Most of our tenured DSPs and ADS staff received a $1/hour increase. This wage increase is possible because of increased revenue in our Case Management services, Metro Crisis Coordination services, and an increase in reimbursed rates from legislation passed in July of 2019.
Why should you work at Mount Olivet Rolling Acres?
Positive Work Environment
- We have a large number of tenured staff (15% over 20 years, 28% over 10 years)
- Staff care a great deal about the people we support
- Staff have a passion for excellence in their work
- We offer an amazing array of set schedules
- We have a team-oriented, supportive environment
- Our leadership team has worked as DSPs prior to their career advancement
- We are good stewards of our resources
- Paid time off
- Excellent health benefits
- Employee referral incentives
- Scholarship and tuition programs
- Competitive wages at each career level
- Availability of non-mandatory overtime
- On-going employee recognition
Training & Advancement Opportunities
- Promotions and advancement opportunities galore
- On-going training/professional development
- Well-organized new employee orientations and wonderful trainers
- We partner with other well-known, excellent agencies