Join our team at Mount Olivet Rolling Acres and make a difference in the lives of individuals you support. We are proud of our dedicated staff and consider them our greatest resource for supporting the people we serve.
Why should you work at Mount Olivet Rolling Acres?
Positive Work Environment
- We have a large number of tenured staff (15% over 20 years, 28% over 10 years)
- Staff care a great deal about the people we support
- Staff have a passion for excellence in their work
- We offer an amazing array of set schedules
- We have a team-oriented, supportive environment
- Our leadership team has worked as DSPs prior to their career advancement
- We are good stewards of our resources
- Paid time off
- Excellent health benefits
- Employee referral incentives
- Scholarship and tuition programs
- Competitive wages at each career level
- Free meals at our group homes and while out in the community when accompanying clients
- Availability of non-mandatory overtime
- On-going employee recognition
Training & Advancement Opportunities
- Promotions and advancement opportunities galore
- On-going training/professional development
- Well-organized new employee orientations and wonderful trainers
- We partner with other well-known, excellent agencies
Application for employment is a 2-step process. Click here and you will be taken to the application and then you will need to complete a CareProfiler assessment.
If you have questions regarding your application or employment at Mount Olivet Rolling Acres, please call (952) 474-5974 or visit our contact page.