Job Available in Chanhassen, MN
Case Manager: Due to continued growth in our Case Management department, we are seeking 4 Case Managers for Hennepin or Dakota County clients.
- Make a difference! Provide person-centered contracted case management services for clients. MORA currently serves individuals with mental health diagnoses, intellectual deficits, high medical needs and the elderly.
- Effectively engage individuals and families to assess and evaluate needs and strengths, including safety and risk of individuals receiving services.
- Assist in identifying potential providers and collaborate with agencies and clients to determine eligibility, need, and level of service for identified clients.
- Construct and implement a Coordinated Service and Support Plan (CSSP), define goals and objectives, and provide for the direction of service.
- Coordinate services and advocacy for clients and families. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in social work, psychology, special education, nursing, sociology or a closely related field.
- Licensed Social Worker or qualified as a Social Worker under the Minnesota Merit system.
- Experience with Office 365. Ability to type 40 wpm.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, written and verbally.
- Willing to drive own vehicle to perform job duties.
- One year of experience with persons with developmental disabilities or a related condition
- QIDP status.
Preferred Qualifications: Previous contracted case management experience, bi-lingual and licensure.
Schedule: 40 hours, M-F daytime/business hours.
Salary: $50,442 annually. Plus a strong benefit package.
Benefits: Full time employees receive a comprehensive and competitive benefit package, including:
- Medical insurance with company sponsored health reimbursement account and health savings account
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance; employee, spouse and children’s coverage options
- Long-term disability and short-term disability
- Flexible spending; medical and dependent care
- 403b retirement plans that match after 2 years of employment
- Paid time off up to three weeks annually which increases after the first year of employment
- Opportunity for usage of our private vacation property west of Duluth (McGregor, MN)
- Awards for outstanding employee performance and promotion opportunities
- Generous tuition reimbursement and scholarship opportunities!
- Many opportunities for advancement. Mount Olivet Rolling Acres promotes from within
For 50 years Mount Olivet Rolling Acres has offered a variety of high-quality programs and services for people with intellectual/developmental and other disabilities.
Mount Olivet Rolling Acres is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply Now