Client Assistant – On Call
Job Available in Chanhassen, MN
Mount Olivet Rolling Acres is hiring compassionate and motivated Client Assistant to work with clients in our Adult Day Services Program. The Client Assistant is responsible for the activity facilitation, daily well-being and safety of the clients he/she supervises. Our Adult Day Services program utilizes fun recreation based activities to engage clients.
- Assists clients with activities of daily living, personal cares and activity involvement, implement care and risk management plans
- Completes electronic documentation of client involvement, progress toward goals and healthcare concerns and other necessary information accurately and in a timely fashion
- Assists with daily facility maintenance and housekeeping (as requested)
- Ensures adequate supervision of clients
- Works with and shows respect for employees, supervisors, vendors and clients
- Communicates effectively with others at work verbally and in writing, using the primary spoken language of clients in the program
- Administers medications without errors (as requested)
- Demonstrates mastery of basic computer skills
- Reads and follows company policies and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must pass Department of Human Services background check and maintain “qualified” status
- Must not be excluded from working in government health programs by the Office of Inspector General
- Must be able to successfully complete company’s basic job skills assessments
- One year or more of experience working with people with Developmental Disabilities
- Enrollment in or completion of a post secondary program is preferred but not required
- Demonstrated experience assisting individuals with personal care needs
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- CPR certified and medication administration certification
- Demonstrated knowledge of active treatment philosophies as they relate to leisure services
- Must have a current, valid driver’s license, and must have insurance as required by state law
Pay: $12.00 per hour
$2000 retention bonus for full-time staff and $1000 for part-time staff (15+ scheduled hours per week); paid out in 4 increments over the course of 1 year for select locations only.
ADS, Position #132 – On-Call Staff when needed
Monday through Friday 9a-2p
Benefits: Full time employees receive a comprehensive and competitive benefit package, including:
- medical insurance with company sponsored health reimbursement account and health savings account
- dental insurance
- life insurance; employee, spouse and children’s coverage options
- long-term disability and short-term disability
- flexible spending; medical and dependent care
- 403b retirement plans that match after 2 years of employment
- paid time off up to three weeks annually which increases after the first year of employment.
- opportunity for usage of our private vacation property west of Duluth (McGregor, MN)
- awards for outstanding employee performance and promotion opportunities.
- generous tuition reimbursement and scholarship opportunities!
- many opportunities for advancement. Mount Olivet Rolling Acres promotes from within.
You WILL make a difference as a DSP/Caregiver at Mount Olivet Rolling Acres!
Mount Olivet Rolling Acres is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply Now