Since 1965, Mount Olivet Rolling Acres has provided comprehensive care and services to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. In 2016, MORA added a Case Management team in response to the state and federal government urging options for consumer choice, as well as counties seeking viable and efficient approaches for caseloads.
Our Case Management Team is experienced, diverse, and well-trained, and our case managers work collaboratively to share their knowledge and resources when coordinating services for each client.
Case Management Services:
- Assessing individual’s strengths and needs
- Advocating for clients and families
- Service coordination and planning
- New service development
- Assistance in identifying residential, vocational, and other needed services
- Monitoring service delivery
For more information in regards to our Case Management services: